TRAINING & EXERCISE SUPPORT
ProCorpsDefense Inc can provide training exercise support to Canadian defence, law enforcement and specialized security force organizations via:
"our hybrid and irregular threat subject matter experts on staff can
develop extremely realistic training scenarios using the F3EAD (find, fix,
finish, exploit, analyze and disseminate) targeting process that will test
the planning, execution and after action review phases of the primary
- Designing high risk arrest (HRA) and active shooter threat scenario training exercises using the F3EAD targeting process to meet your specific training objectives,
- Provide exercise control (EXCON),
- Provide red cell and opposing force (OPFOR) personnel,
- Provide or source other exercise resources required by the customer in order to create a very realistic and challenging training environment, and
- Support training exercise after action review (AAR).
training audience to the maximum extent possible"